Dr. William Martin has been a college professor at Temple University and Monmouth University and has worked for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a press secretary, school auditor, and management consultant. He has published the other books of quotations, The Best Liberal Quotes Ever, What Liberals Believe, and Quotes from the Underground: Radical Wisdom in Small Doses. A national columnist calls Martin “the ultimate quotographer of the American Left.” He lives in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and sells books at Zabby Books @ Amazon.com.
- In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy. - Fran Lebowitz
- A Romney presidency will be awesome unless you're poor, sick, gay, female, Mexican or a dog. - Andy Borowitz
- If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." - Robin Tyler
- I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole. - Unknown
- The idea that the blame for our government's dysfunction is equally shared by the parties just is a giant, steaming mound of horse shit. - Bill Maher
- Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. - Richard Dawkins